European Union National?
Or a Non-EEA Family Member?


  • Worried about removal or deportation?
  • Concerned about future changes in UK immigration law?
  • DO you wish to urgently adjust your position to withstand such changes?
  • We can help you.

Where you have a concern regarding your  EEA rights of residence in the UK and wish to obtain  residence documentation, we provide specialist  legal advice, with no compromise on quality.

Whether you simply  wish to have your application  checked for a fixed fee or require  assistance  from start to finish  with the application process,  expert  legal  advice from experienced Solicitors is available.

We offer assistance  in the following areas:

  • EEA Family permit applications
  • Residence Card applications  for  non- EEA family members
  • Permanent  Residence  Card applications for non- EEA family members
  • Residence Card applications for  Extended Family Members
  • Residence  Card applications  in relation to Retention of Rights of Residence
  • Registration Certificate applications for EEA nationals
  • Derivative Residence Card applications ( including Zambrano applications)
  • Surinder Singh  cases and applications
  • Naturalisations applications for  EEA nationals and their family members
  • EEA removal  cases and appeals
  • EEA deportation  cases and appeals
  • EEA detention cases

We will  guide you through the process and provide you a personalised service so as to help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.

We  operate a fair and reasonable pricing policy focused  on a fixed fee package, subject to a fair negotiation process.

Get in touch...

5 + 12 =

We are here to help you...

If you would like to discuss further how we can assist you, call, email or send us an inquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can!

Contact Us
Solomon Solicitors is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No. 553647
80 Dunstable Road, Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 1EH © 2017 Solomon Solicitors Ltd.