European Union National?
Or a Non-EEA Family Member?
- Worried about removal or deportation?
- Concerned about future changes in UK immigration law?
- DO you wish to urgently adjust your position to withstand such changes?
- We can help you.
Where you have a concern regarding your EEA rights of residence in the UK and wish to obtain residence documentation, we provide specialist legal advice, with no compromise on quality.
Whether you simply wish to have your application checked for a fixed fee or require assistance from start to finish with the application process, expert legal advice from experienced Solicitors is available.
We offer assistance in the following areas:
- EEA Family permit applications
- Residence Card applications for non- EEA family members
- Permanent Residence Card applications for non- EEA family members
- Residence Card applications for Extended Family Members
- Residence Card applications in relation to Retention of Rights of Residence
- Registration Certificate applications for EEA nationals
- Derivative Residence Card applications ( including Zambrano applications)
- Surinder Singh cases and applications
- Naturalisations applications for EEA nationals and their family members
- EEA removal cases and appeals
- EEA deportation cases and appeals
- EEA detention cases
We will guide you through the process and provide you a personalised service so as to help you achieve the best possible outcome in your case.
We operate a fair and reasonable pricing policy focused on a fixed fee package, subject to a fair negotiation process.